Thursday, August 14, 2014

Giants - Bear Hands

Every time this song comes on, I just want to dance. I love how the beginning sounds soft but then just breaks into a strong and rapid beat with a clever rap. This sounds like an unconventional love song being sung by a daring guy who's "never been to jail 'cus [he] never get[s] caught". That is probably one of the best lyrics in the whole song. He repeats how much he loves her just to convince her that she is not a chore and that this love keeps him awake "from dusk till dawn". The video is pretty cool. The first time I saw it, I couldn't look away just because it was so fast. It definitely gives the feel of one crazy party. So for the weekend coming up, I hope yours is as fun as this video. Unless you hate parties. Then I guess this would be like watching a nightmare for you.

If you would like to learn more about Bear Hands, go to their website: bearhandsband.com

No comments:

Post a Comment