Sunday, November 16, 2014

Gentle Folks - Hunter Hunted

Hunter Hunted makes a fabulous sound that is full of heart and also playful. This song is chilling and calming. It starts off with a nice beat with a cool echoing tone then a chant that just seems sweet and poetic. Although, I've had friends who thought that they were saying "calling all the germaphobes" and said "ooh! This is my jam!" Now, I have never had this confusion and I believe that most NORMAL people who hear the song do not have this problem (not to say I'm normal). Daniel Chang and Michael Garner make nice singers that tie this song together in a nice now with their unique musical stylings. Excuse there only being a live video but these guys are fantastic in concert!

To learn more about Hunter Hunted, visit their website: http://hunterhuntedmusic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment