Saturday, December 20, 2014

Travie McCoy - Keep On Keeping On (ft. Brendon Urie)

This song may seem like a rap song but it's much more entertaining because it has the added factor of Brendon Urie. It also has a much more positive meaning than most rap songs. Keep trying. Whatever you want to do. Everyone can't accomplish their dreams if they just give up because they think it isn't possible. Before this, I did not know of Travie McCoy, I am a huge fan of Brendon Urie and Panic! At The Disco however. His voice as the chorus makes the song really catchy and uplifting. It transforms it from being a rap into a pop song. The music video is the adorable tale of a little boy going after his singing career. I like it all and the whole metaphor of spreading his wings but I do wonder how putting graffiti on a building in the middle furthered him in his career? If anyone could tell me why, I'll go graffiti my hopes and dreams across a random building in the city. 

To learn more about Travie McCoy, visit his website: http://traviemccoy.com/
To learn more about Brendon Urie and Panic! at the Disco, visit their website: http://www.panicatthedisco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment