Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Come A Little Closer - Cage The Elephant

Come A Little Closer is a classic to me. It's a sweet mash up of sound with an interesting voice. It doesn't just follow the same feel and varies it up. The chorus is just all too inviting to try and yell the lyrics as well as  but we all seem to fail in approaching the same level of talent as Matt Schultz. Please don't even get me started on this video. It is just so crazy and psychedelic and gives it an old feeling. I'm excited to see these guys at Firefly Music Festival in June. I've read things about their performance there in the past and the only complaint I see is that there are a ton of crowd surfers. If that's the case this year, I volunteer as tribute if anyone sees me.

To learn more about Cage The Elephant, visit their website: http://www.cagetheelephant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment