Saturday, February 14, 2015

EP of the Week - Raw Fabrics - Gold Handcuffs

EP of the week is Gold Handcuffs by Raw Fabrics. Raw Fabrics is the type of band that is bringing back a slightly aged type of rock. Their lead singer, Jack Franco, has the type of voice that turns off some but draws some in like me. He's entertaining and puts his attitude into his song. Their background rifts are some of the best and catchiest choruses I have heard. They're 100% worth a listen as they're an up and coming band. Their music videos are interesting and symbolic. Definitely watch Down the Drain and Pissin' on the Dancefloor. Their other great song is Gold Handcuffs, mostly because now I say "oh my god" a little bit more than I should.

To learn more about Raw Fabrics, visit their website: http://www.rawfabricsmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment