Monday, February 2, 2015

Karaoke - Smallpools

Smallpools released their new music video for Karaoke this week. The beginning sounds like a massive stadium full of adoring fans giving it a massive build up that turns into a much cooler sound than usual. The beat is too strong to resist dancing to it. The bridge of the piano soothes your ears from all that awesomeness. In my head, the massive guitar sounds like a chainsaw and the cute piano tones sound like shooting stars. The music video is cool. I just really want to know what happened to all those mannequins after filming. Also, I'm just upset that I was not invited to this party because i would have just sat there asking myself how much pot I smoked.

To learn more about Smallpools, visit their website: http://smallpoolsmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment