Tuesday, October 28, 2014

EP of the Week - Royal EP - The Royal Concept

This week's EP of the Week is Royal by The Royal Concept! I've been wanting to feature this EP for awhile on Album of the Week but it's not really an album so tada! EP of the Week! I do realize that David Larson is Swedish, but his voice does definitely have its own way that makes it unique and falls into place with the band's style that I do not think comes from just his accent. I first heard them from their song On Our Way, which it seems most people have. The intro of D-D-Dance immediately pumps me up with that fantastic and quick guitar tune so it is most certainly one of the songs I suggest from this EP! I also suggest giving a listen to World On FireRoyal is a great EP and I can't wait for a full album!

To learn more about The Royal Concept, visit their website: http://www.theroyalconcept.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment