Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ready for NaNoWriMo?

It's coming! NaNoWriMo! November is National Novel Writing Month! Instead of not shaving your legs or facial hair, you can take the challenge and try to write 50,000 words in thirty days! I will be taking the challenge but I will not be exactly following the rules. I have five books I am working on and it would not exactly be a good idea to start a new one and rush through it just to celebrate the holiday. Instead, I will be writing short stories and posting them here on Fried Bebop (along with my usual posts). So either enjoy the stories or scroll by for your music. Here's the fun part! I will accept any and all story ideas you suggest to me. No matter how difficult. I'll write for any genre, even fan fiction if that's what you desire. Simply shoot me an email at friedbebop@gmail.com . Or, if you have a tumblr, send me a message at friedbebop.tumblr.com . I will start accepting story ideas now but will not begin posting until November first. Happy NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment