Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Bike Ride - The Brobecks

This song makes ya turn up!!! No, seriously, it's so soft it's hard to hear. You can hear it but I always end up cranking it cause it deserves to be heard loud. The main chorus is extremely catchy and so fun to sing along to. The reason it may be so soft could be to go with the lyric "Well I know you can't hear me too well the TV is up too loud". Could someone please turn off that TV he is talking about? I like my jams. The chorus is pretty awesome. I know when I'm in hell, I would want to tell everyone. The people that care are often the people that can't help though. But the one that can change will not either. Because here's a piece of advice, if there's a person causing problems in your life, and you find out that they are stupid, beware. Because stupid will be too stupid to change.

To learn more about The Brobecks, visit their bandcamp: http://thebrobecks.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment