Thursday, January 15, 2015

Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy

These awesome songs by Fall Out Boy just keep appearing again and again and each one is better than the last. When this album comes out, it'll be just amazing. This song made me look up Uma Thurman and how there's a dance. So yeah. You people out there won't feel awkward when you hit the dance floor and say to yourselves "I really like this song but I don't know how to move my body correctly to show how much I appreciate it. I wish it was like the Cupid Shuffle in how it ould tell me how to move..." My absolute favorite part of this song is the beachy tune that they seem to mix in so well that it wakes you up amidst their usual great styling.

To learn more about Fall Out Boy, visit their website: http://falloutboy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment